7/1/2015 - Two people and their pet turtle were safe Wednesday morning after a burning candle sparked a fire that destroyed an Ocean Beach bungalow, firefighters said. The two people living in the bungalow went to sleep with candles burning. They woke up around 2 a.
7/1/2015 - On a twisty, snow-lined hill that the locals call "Devils Backbone," a 12-ton semi-trailer came loose from its tractor and plowed into an oncoming line of pre-dawn commuters. At 40 miles per hour, the trailer struck the side of one pickup tr
6/30/2015 - In two recent decisions, the South Carolina Supreme Court clarified the circumstances that constitute compensable falls.In Barnes v. Charter 1 Realty, Judy Barnes tripped and fell at work while walking down a hall to check an email for another emplo