- Discussion Forums

 Most Active

   need  ur advice
P:  4/19/2010 12:44:34 PM


Total Posts: 1
Last Post: 4/19/2010
Member Since: 4/19/2010

Hi There!

Im from NJ.Have 4yrs exp in handling health claims and maturity claims from India. New to USA.Can anyone guide me which insurance certification/License to do done for me to get a job in USA.
Is here any work study program available so that i can join as Insurance trainee??
Please help.


Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  4/19/2010 12:44:34 PM   |   IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post

 There are 1 replies to this message.  There are 1 replies on this page.

P: 4/20/2010 11:48:23 AM


Total Posts: 27
Last Post: 2/24/2014
Member Since: 8/8/2007

Look on the web site of the state insurance department for the state in which you reside.  You should find all the information you need.

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  4/20/2010 11:48:23 AM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post

 Previous Page
Next Page 

Jump to:

Contact Us  |  Back Home  

Ideal BB Version: forum software powered by  the Ideal BB