CLAIMS YELLOW PAGES
DIRECTORY SEARCH
1,000,000+ SERVICE PROVIDERS
ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
News  »  Thursday, July 26, 2012 @ 9:07:54 AM
boston.com - Hampton fire officials say a candle being used to defrost a freezer started a fire that damaged a beachside hotel and apartment complex. The Portsmouth Herald reports that an occupant of the apartment left the candle burning unattended when he left his apartment at Jonathan’s on the Oceanfront hotel and apartments on Ocean Boulevard. The building’s fire alarm was activated just after 9 a.m. Tuesday and its sprinkler system extinguished most of the blaze within minutes. - Go To Story
Thursday, July 26, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 1,291 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Wednesday, February 03, 2016
National Providers
Active Users: 3453
WEBSERVER 1