wisn.com - A grill was the cause of a fire that destroyed a family’s home in Franklin on Monday, firefighters said. Fire officials said the grill fire rapidly spread up the back of a home at 6875 S. 34th Street about 5:45 p.m. Monday. Officials said a mother was grilling outside with her two children and went inside for a minute. While she was inside, some mulch next to the grill caught fire and quickly spread to the house. "Luckily, it was this time of day, because a lot of times you get this kind of fire later in the evening and not everyone gets out as quickly," Fire Chief James Martins said. - Go To Story
Thursday, April 26, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 911 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 2786
WEBSERVER 1