Account Executive - Personal Lines, Brockport, NY
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the Personal Lines Department by obtaining, developing, expanding and servicing account
To exceed the expectations of our Personal Insurance customers by performing a variety of duties to meet their insurance service needs.
- To sell new and renewal accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals.†
- To renew existing book of business to meet or exceed Agency retentions goals and create cross sell opportunities to current insuredís.
- Actively identify referral opportunities for our affiliates.
- To provide field services in support of sales duties.
- To facilitate and manage as appropriate individual claims.
- Develop prospects through an organized direct solicitation program, referrals from present accounts, affiliates, and other contacts.
- Develop all information and recommendations for prospective accounts, present proposal and adhere to agency policies and procedures for writing new accounts.
- Conduct quoting process in association with Agency defined policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Identify account rounding/up-selling opportunities and process accordingly
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with clients, agency, and company personnel to minimize potentials for E & O claims.
- Perform special projects at managementís request.
- Provide guidance to clients and assist in the facilitation of the claims process.
- Joins local community organizations and attends community events after work as a means of marketing the Agency in the community.
- Actively participates in the community in a manner that reflects favorably on the Agency
- Develops a presence in the community networking with local leaders and the business communities.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment that is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of compliance and procedures including all regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field normally preferred; specialized insurance training or experience preferred.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills, a high analytical ability; a working knowledge of personal line account policies and procedures; moderate computer skills, including knowledge of on-line data system; visual and auditory skills; and valid and acceptable driverís license.
- Minimum Two years in similar position is desirable and must be licensed per state of NY/PA requirements
- Must be assertive and a self-starter with the ability to influence others. Should have demonstrated effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications.†
- Microsoft Applications
- Other various office equipment
- AMS experience is desirable
- Requires the ability to lift 0-10 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Movement that may be required for a prolonged period of time, includes, but is not limited to:† sitting, standing, bending, leaning, pushing, stretching, reaching and typing as is common and typical in an office environment.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with
comprehensive retirement benefits, 401(k), ESOP, and profit sharing plans.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!