The Account Management Client Liaison will work in conjunction with the Account Executive, and will be responsible for providing Client support, acting as an intermediary between the Client and the Assurant operational and systems support teams.
This position will be located in the Clients specified office location and will be a temporary 18 month assignment. The candidate must be located in Buffalo, NY.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and complete tasks associated with procedure and system changes/enhancements.
- Manage the integrity of client data associated with system updates through planning and testing.
- Perform and report on specific loan level testing and audits.
- Facilitate relationship building between Assurant and key client contacts.
- Coordinate and lead client calls and meetings as needed.
- Maintain involvement in Assurant internal planning meetings.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Minimum 6 months' mortgage/insurance related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- PC literate (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Effective project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of operational organizational structure.
- General understanding of property insurance.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!