Hallmark Financial is a property and casualty insurance company with a diversified portfolio of insurance products written on a national platform. Through its six insurance subsidiaries, Hallmark Financial markets, underwrites and services commercial and personal insurance in select markets. Hallmark Financial is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL".
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Position Title: Actuarial Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related field; experience in an actuarial, product management, or other Property/Casualty insurance role.
· Ability to take direction and complete projects with assistance from senior staff
· Completion of two or more actuarial exams
· Knowledge of databases, data extraction, and data analytics methods
· Capable of working in a team environment
· Analytical and financial modeling skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills in order to successfully communicate technical work to a non-technical audience
· Intellectually curious, with strong problem-solving abilities
Actuarial Analyst Hallmark Financial is a property and casualty insurance company with a diversified portfolio of insurance products written on a nat