BUILD YOUR FUTURE, WHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
You will be challenged. Rewarded. And valued for your unique experience, background and perspective.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield, you will quickly learn that protecting our customers future is at the heart of what we do. We deliver on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens. Building relationships has been a part of our culture since 1848.
Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, seek opportunity and strive for innovation in a changing world.
ARC Analyst 3 Job Summary
Salary Range: $75,038.00-$86,294.00-$97,549.00
The ARC Analyst 3, working under minimal supervision, incorporates the use of data, where appropriate, to effectively communicate increasingly complex analytical and business concepts and content. Utilizes quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive findings and advises recipients (e.g. ARC leadership, business units) of potential impacts, options, and provides recommendations. Collaborates with business partners to create data needed to analyze key business questions. Utilizes knowledge of and experience with relevant tools, technologies, and techniques to perform moderate to complex analyses.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Incorporates the use of data, where appropriate, to effectively communicate increasingly complex analytical and business concepts and content.
2. Utilizes quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive findings and advises recipients (e.g. ARC leadership, business units) of potential impacts, options, and provides recommendations.
3. Collaborates with business partners to create data needed to analyze key business questions.
4. Utilizes knowledge of and experience with relevant tools, technologies, and techniques to perform moderate to complex analyses.
5. Identifies potential sources of data and selects the appropriate data to meet business requirements. Extracts and prepares data to ensure the most complete, highest quality data is used.
6. Continues building awareness and knowledge of internal and external business activities, trends, best practices, and tools. Discovers and shares findings with other analysts and leaders.
7. Proactively develops relationships and fosters collaboration with key partners across the organization.
8. Identifies opportunities for improvement of processes and supports process improvement efforts.
9. Creates and maintains accurate procedure documentation and reference materials.
10. Travels as needed in order to perform other essential functions.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. 4+ years experience in analytical positions with demonstrated ability to provide reporting and analytics of moderate to complex nature.
2. Knowledge and experience with financial, statistical, and mathematical concepts used in business analysis (e.g., regression, correlation and covariance, multivariate analysis, etc.) including ability to apply advanced statistical concepts (e.g. discrete event simulation, predictive analytics, data mining).
3. Ability to pass required assessment.
4. Demonstrated ability to evaluate data from multiple sources.
5. Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
6. Proven ability to work with and learn various software and/or computer language(s) (e.g. programming) to analyze data and effectively employ multiple methods for structured reasoning.
7. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to distill and communicate moderate to complex technical and analytical materials to non-technical/non-analytical audience.
8. Bachelors degree in statistics, mathematics, or related field or commensurate insurance experience.
9. Valid drivers license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail etc.
Ability to travel as required.
Ability to operate an automobile within the parameters of the driving policy.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at westfieldinsurance.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.