The perfect candidate will have deep experience working with the Microsoft stack, preferably in large scale, distributed environments; and be very comfortable with tight SLAs and building highly performant applications.
The Application Architect will be expected to provide technical leadership to the organization helping with infrastructure design, integrate applications with existing environments, ongoing performance optimization and process improvement for the assigned application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for promoting IT innovation through research and development and by providing assessments of new and evolving technologies, techniques, and industry best practices in IT infrastructure.
- Experience in engaging in focused Proof Of Concepts and Prototypes for Enterprise IT environments that have Global footprint where candidate has leveraged one or more of emerging tools, technologies and techniques such as use of Cloud, Big Data, Microservices and others in innovative ways that align with the strategic goals of the enterprise.
- Strong experience and considered an expert in the Application Architecture and Engineering domain with a focus on enterprise applications that operate at a global scale.
- Application architect with design/development experience on One or more multiple platforms example (c-sharp/.NET) Current working experience with application architecture and development using popular cloud and hybrid platforms cloud PaaS platforms
- Current working experience in the design/development of Enterprise Integration systems leveraging architecture patterns like Microservices as well as the appropriate use of systems and architectures.
- Excellent Architecture and analytical skills.
- Preferably strong experience with Relational Databases (RDBMS) as well as NoSQL data structures.
- Experience working Agile development methodologies as well as related tools and technologies.
- Candidate should also have IT generalist skills and should be an expert on the App development/Architecture.
- IT generalist with broad experience and strong current understanding of all IT domains.
- Must have Applications Engineering, Mobile, & Cloud experience.
- Experience drafting concept definition papers, analysis of alternatives (AoA), and business cases is strongly desired.
- Monitor and track emerging tools and technologies by following industry and academia research efforts. Maintain a technology radar of promising and applicable candidates.
- For promising candidates prepare and brief required stakeholders on pros/cons of same. This will include, presentation, business cases, white papers etc.
- Take responsibility for developing prototypes and/or proof of concept (POC) of promising and approved candidates, and brief senior executives and other related stakeholders on findings of same.
- Evaluating and updating capacity and performance management processes and tools. As an example, as the system moves toward more cloud-based systems, the nature and process of measurements and SOPs will need to be updated.
- Provide technical support as IT consultant to C level executives and solution engineering teams.
- Enterprise Data Architectures and Data lifecycle knowledge.
- Participate in the implementation discussion of new technologies and platforms.
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectation on multiple high priority competing tasks.
- Document the design, and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
- Scripting and Programming languages: .NET, .NET Core, J2EE, LAMP, JSON, Java, JScript, Angular
- Database: Azure SQL / SQL, NoSQL, Cosmos DB
- DevOps: VSTS integration using GIT repos and Agile framework
- Platform: Azure PaaS to includes monolithic services (e.g., App Service Environments) and micro-services (Azure Service Fabric, Container Services, etc.) along with Azure Functions, Azure Storage Blobs & Containers, App Insights. Overall understanding of Azure environments and options is also a plus
- You have a strong ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical team members, and possess the skills to coordinate technical items with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Because of your strong leadership skills, you are able to motivate and inspire others
- You have experience matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- You actively participate in the project, delivery and Scrum community, and enjoy sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practices to your team's workflow
- Drive projects that integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness and efficiencies
- Interpersonal skills including collaboration, influencing and communications
- Knowledge of Software development and object-oriented principles
- Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Understanding of Microsoft stack (.Net, MS SQL server, Web Services. Azure)
- TFS & VSTS
Team & Office Details:
- Our office is located 480 E Swedesford Rd, Wayne PA 19087 near king of Prussia.
- We have a collaborative/fast-paced environment
- You will be managing projects across onshore/offshore team of 20+
- You can wear jeans to the office
- We have flex hours & allow 1 day of working from home/week
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!