Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for an†Assistant Vice President of Account Management†with our client. The Assistant Vice President of Account Management will be responsible for the hands-on management of various client accounts at the highest level on behalf of our client.
This position is a remote / telecommuting role.
Assistant Vice President of Account Management responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for client program improvement and can manage nearly all service issues with minimal executive involvement.
- Able to help influence and shape client goals in context of their corporate goals and recent program performance.
- Develops robust service plan and aligns resources to deliver on those plans.
- Measures progress against plan goals consistently throughout year and changes course as necessary.
- Able to mobilize and motivate any company resources necessary to reach client goals.
- Structures and uses data to tell a compelling story and drive clients to decisions/action.
- Presents data confidently and anticipates questions from clients.
- Fully understands product/service offerings and identifies appropriate opportunities to introduce them to clients.
- Suggests the right solutions to help the client be successful.
- Able to play a meaningful role in client expansion and/or new business sales opportunities.
- Develops custom solutions for clients based on their program goals, risk management philosophy and sophistication.
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of experience in a Program Manager, Account Manager, or Claims Manager role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience with Third-Party Administrator coverages in Auto Liability, General Liability, and/or Workers Compensation
- Well-versed with Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS)
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including claims management jobs across the U. S. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!