The Associate Customer Contact and Ops Specialist is a key position within our growing Addison, TX office. As a Customer Contact professional, you will be the voice of the organization to our clients and customers. But, more than that, youll also be a voice of compassion and care. Acting as the customers primary point of contact, youll listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people
- Youre a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and enjoy challenges
- You thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- You enjoy being on the phone and are passionate about customer service
What You Will Like
- The variety of work - every day and every customers situation is unique
- Being a part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- The opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Competitive compensation and paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Provide superior service to our customers by listening, analyzing problems, and resolving issues
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
- An environment that fosters growth and enables you to learn new aspects about our business, systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges and claims
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relentless drive to provide exception customer service
- At least 1 year of experience providing customer service in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work remotely and have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 25 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 10 Mbps on the upload side.
You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
What You Should Know About Us
- Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and work with one another
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 27 countries
- We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!