Non Standard Auto Carrier needs BI Auto Adjusters with Attorney represented claims experience. The Claims Adjuster Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and resolves claims of moderate complexity through effective research, negotiation and interaction with insuredsand claimants.
- Minimum of 5 years of claims handling experience with a focus on Attorney Rep claims
- Litigation experience preferred
- Experience with GUIDEWIRE strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of reports, information gathering interviews and negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret personal line coverage forms.
- Ability to determine potential liability of insured where appropriate and settlement value of claims.
- Time management skills, organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues and tasks.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- High degree of motivation.
- Proven knowledge of Claims Best Practices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Developed customer service skills.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!