Our client in the Dallas, TX area has a need for a Bilingual Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster. This is a claims liaison position with the primary responsibility of the position will be to manage all aspects of the workers compensation claims activity in the branch locations. Must be Bilingual/Spanish and Must have a claims adjuster license.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of temp to hire
- Building relationships with Branch locations
- Constant communication with the various insurance carriers/adjustors, attorneys, nurse case managers as well as with our branches
- Maintain contact with injured workers through the process of treatment, recovery and return to work
- Documentation of all claim activity in claims system; with current diaries set for future activity/tasks
- Accurate tracking of the branches lost time days.
- All claims correspondence will be reviewed and handled appropriately
- Implementation of the corporate return to work program.
- Medical and litigation case management of the claims
- Vendor relationships to include setting up new occupational clinics and in-person meetings
- Participation in claims reviews with the carriers, branches and claims adjusters
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of Workers Compensation
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive disposition
- Customer Services skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!