Our client in St Pete is looking to fill a Bill Audit Clerk position in their Claims Department. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Responsible for performing a variety of assigned vendor management and clerical support tasks in an efficient manner.
- Review and pay all vendor invoices submitted through Bill Audit Pro.
- Processes all incoming mail, email and faxes to ensure proper handling.
- Correspond with vendor contacts regarding billing/invoice questions.
- Update claim files with appropriate documentation when required.
- Other related job functions, special assignments and responsibilities as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behaviors:
Motivation/Initiative: Motivated and curious, willing to ask questions, research issues and take on challenging projects/assignments; creative, brings new ideas to the table, exhibits self-confidence. Has strong achievement motivation and tenacity.
Administrative Skills: Possesses ability to organize and follow-through on multiple tasks, recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency, effectively prioritizes work of staff members. Works to complete goals, tasks and plans, anticipates potential problems and analyzes alternative solutions.
Interpersonal Style: (Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Teamwork); develops/ maintains effective working relationships; listens attentively to others; communicates ideas clearly (written & verbal); relates to people in an open/ sincere manner; participates effectively in meetings; assists in finding solutions as well as identifying problems; communicates appropriately with supervisor, managed staff and co-workers. Able to manage other individuals and maintain calm and reliable demeanor in the face of challenges.
Self-Management: (Adaptability/Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Autonomy); adapts readily to changes in routine; works effectively in stressful situations; needs limited guidance and direction; is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; is reliable and dependable; is results-oriented; maintains productivity and composure under pressure; views problems as opportunities to create solutions.
Thinking Skills: Diagnoses problems efficiently; gathers sufficient input before making decision or plans; makes timely decision, quickly determines sources of problem, identifies information needed to solve problem and analyzes alternative solutions, communicates issues and decisions effectively to team.
Customer Orientation: Sensitive & responsive to internal and external customer needs; demonstrates skills in customer services and satisfaction; maintains a positive attitude, willing to listen to customer problems and seeks solutions; stays in tune with changing needs of customers.
- High School diploma required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible according to staffing needs and work volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Use of proper phone etiquette
- Good customer service and listening skills for both external and internal customers
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write at the twelfth-grade level or higher; knowledge of structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Team player who works well with a wide range of people
- Ability to work in fast paced environment that is subject to frequent changes.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience working with office machinery: calculators, photocopiers, printers and scanners.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!