Full Time Seattle, WA Posted 4 hours ago
Summary of Authority and Responsibility
Manages all branch personnel and when needed investigates, estimates, evaluates, negotiates and reports property and casualty claims involving work both inside and outside of the office.
Managed by the District Manager, or in the absence of a District Manager, the Regional Manager.
College bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred; prior property and casualty claims adjusting experience required; valid driver's license and reliable transportation required; evidence of current adjuster licensure, demonstrated oral and written communication, problem analysis, planning and organizational skills required. In addition has demonstrated management, training and marketing ability.
Location and Equipment
Inside and outside environment. Must be able to drive an automobile; operate a digital camera or smartphone for digital photos, calculator and digital recorder.
Contact with Others
Inside contact with branch and district managers, other adjusters and clerical workers. Outside contact with clients, policyholders, claimants, tradespersons and attorneys.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff selection, training, performance review and salary administration of all branch employees, including maintenance of local records.
- Actively involved in the development and implementation of the marketing plan.
- Open and close file reviews to ensure quality control and identify training needs.
- Upkeep of all client, administrative and training information.
- Complaint handling under direction of the District Manager.
- Sustained, regular marketing effort as required by District Manager.
- Ongoing expense management based on analysis of branch profit and loss statements and company guidelines.
- Handle field activities outside the office including gathering evidence, taking statements, preparing diagrams and making photographs.
- Prepare timely, clear and concise reports to clients in the client's preferred report format.
- Communicate as needed with the client to ensure the assignment is being completed accurately and the client's needs are being met.
- Analyze and evaluate special damages including auto estimates, property estimates, personal property inventories, medical bills, lost wage statements and medical reports.
- Prepare estimates, inventories and summaries of special damages as needed.
- Negotiate and conclude claims.
- Analyze insurance coverage issues on specific claims and make recommendations to the client.
- Quality control review of and distribution of work to other adjusters, secretaries or administrative assistants.
- Timely completion of routine branch-level management reports.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Visible participation in local and state claims organizations as required.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by District or Regional Manager.
Responsible for training all branch personnel, including clerical workers.
As with all positions, this function will be performed by a qualified person. No form of improper discrimination will be used as a job qualification.
Full Time Seattle, WA Posted 4 hours ago Summary of Authority and Responsibility Manages all branch personnel and when needed inv
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!