About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager- Healthcare job opening is an immediate need for an experienced medical professional liability insurance professional. This position is with a large, regional independent insurance broker headquartered in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Here is a snapshot of the job specs:
Required Experience: Prior client service experience managing programs for physician groups, hospitals, surgery centers and related allied care facilities. Additionally, there are several non-profits tied into ownership with healthcare accounts.
Insurance Coverage: Medical malpractice is the focal point however your clients will have package policies that include commercial property, Commercial General Liability and management liability, again as is relates to the healthcare industry.
Marketing & Client Management: You will help producers manage the business relationship including renewal marketing and mid-year review meetings.
Compensation: $70k-$80k target salary range
Location: For candidates in the Tampa/St. Pete area, the agency prefers some time in the office (say 2-3 days/week). 100% remote is available for candidates throughout the state of Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions from clients about coverage, billing, and endorsements
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Coordinate the administrative activity of client accounts like certificates, id cards, and applications as they relate to renewals and claims
- Grow relationships with underwriters and marketing contacts to help work through renewal negotiations, coverage gaps, claims issues and additional services or policy purchases
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial insurance experience with a focus on client service and program management in medical professional liability
- Florida 2-20 license
- Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS) designation is preferred but not required
Compensation & Perks
- $70k-$80 target salary range depending on experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits/health insurance package plus competitive Paid Time Off
- Remote, work-from-home option for applicants in Florida but outside the Tampa/St. Pete area. Local candidates have the flex work schedule option with 2-3 days in the office and the rest working from home.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!