- Oversee the day to day needs of the account, while providing effective delegation to other members of the account team.
- Manage the renewal and marketing process by working with the Client, Producer and Vice President of Marketing
- Engage with company decision makers on proper risk identification, loss control measures and cost saving program alternatives
- Comprehensive product and coverage knowledge with attention focused on emerging industry trends
- Analyze contract and policy language. Work with lenders and suppliers to navigate and secure coverage compliance
- Collaborate with Producer and Vice President of Marketing to develop insurance program structure
- Effectively negotiate with markets while maintaining carrier relationship integrity
- Responsible for surplus lines review and compliance
- Understand and prepare loss summaries, premium allocations and rate analysis for clients
- Handle complex claim situations with Clients, Producers and Carrier Claim Managers
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College education a plus.
- Must maintain a current Michigan Property & Casualty License
- Minimum 3-5 years Agency or Brokerage Account Manager experience or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Superior attention to detail and adaptability while operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize commitments
- Exceptional verbal and written skills. Capable of composing proposals, stewardship reports account specifications and submissions
- Consistent record of client retention
- Serve as a mentor to other team members
- Use of EPIC agency management system a plus
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!