At Seibels, we believe our people are our most important asset. They are the driving force behind our mission and the reason we are able to provide best-in-class services to the property and casualty insurance industry. Our culture is founded upon four core values: collaboration, accountability, respect, and transparency. Upholding this culture and embodying it in all that we do is paramount to the organization and its success.
We want our team members to have a passion for work, and share a thirst for knowledge and a hunger for learning more. If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
As a Customer Care Specialist, your role will be to respond accurately, promptly, and courteously to all inquiries or complaints from internal and external customers (i.e. agents, insureds, company representatives, etc.) regarding the company’s products or services. Customer Care Specialists determine the best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the company’s policies.
- Receive and respond to inquiries for one primary company that may concern coverage, billing, claims including first notice of loss, or other similar information in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner. Ensure that all inquiries are resolved in accordance to established guidelines. Direct more complex issues to a more senior Customer Service Representative or a supervisor as instructed. Serve as the initial contact for customers.
- Keep record of customers’ interactions and transactions by recording details of inquires requests, claims and comments, as well as actions taken. Enter this information into policy and claims systems, IPX and other systems as appropriate.
- Prepare data and enter information to process work as required and in accordance with guidelines. Process non-underwriting endorsements as directed by the Underwriting Department.
- Provide agents with information, instructions and guidance on methods to use to avoid recurring problem situations or to enhance the process.
- High School Diploma or GED required plus 3 or more years of insurance experience or previous customer service experience in a call center or experience with multiple lines and high-volume calls OR comparable combination of education and experience.
- Strong personal computer, Microsoft Office skills and the knowledge or ability to learn other software systems as required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent data entry skills required.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!