Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
We are seeking an ambitious, passionate, results focused & collaborative transformation leader to join our Travelers Enterprise Customer Experience (CX) team. This role will function as a key member of the core CX Journey Transformation Enablement Center and will support the build and scale of the CX Journey capability across the enterprise.
- This position will work closely with Journey Owners and CX Journey delivery teams.
- As a key leader in the Enterprise CX Journey Enablement Center, this role will act as the CX journey method mentor/coach to the journey teams to enable better outcomes, achieve faster time-to-market, and work smarter.
- In this role, practical experience and agile practices will be applied to guide journey teams in increasing agility, promoting rapid innovation, and delivering real customer value.
- Note that this role does not manage staff.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Applies deep expertise and practical experience to help the team drive better outcomes, promote innovation and achieve faster time-to-market.
- Coaches CX Journey Core team and Journey Owner to help ensure overall success of the journey; provides coaching and training at the program and team levels.
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization.
- Drives best practices with the CX Journey methodology.
- Supports the CX Journey teams in becoming self-organizing / self-managing teams.
- Assesses and recommends optimal practices tailored to the CX journey team.
- Utilizes team feedback/Agile retrospective best practices to facilitate/identify opportunities for improvement and builds operational metrics with journey teams to continuously improve.
- Integrates CX Journey method and Voice of Customer/Voice of Agent research into team practices and work products, with focus on iterative and value-based delivery.
- Supports establishment and operationalization of Agile Inspired Governance model.
- Supports growing journey methodology and Agile principles and infuses CX journeys into our culture.
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve journey team's delivery.
- Understands and encourages engineering innovation and improvement to support team delivery.
- Actively creates and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as communities of practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and CX Journey method capabilities.
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders at various levels of the organization and team members to help them in their evolution of adopting CX Journey methodology.
- Acts as a change agent, motivating and helping to make CX transformational change happen at Travelers.
- Influences at all levels of an organization and helps implement recommended changes.
- Supports the creation of an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, quality and speed to market.
- Builds relationships with other organizational CX Journey teams to increase the effectiveness and scale of CX Journeys across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
5 years of experience in a role focused on influencing and coaching and 3 years of Agile practitioner experience required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Technical or Business preferred.
- 5+ years of working as an Agile practitioner. Industry experience as a scrum master, product owner or coach preferred.
- 3+ years' experience leading/facilitating large group activities, learning, workshops or experiences with success and consistency preferred.
- Experience working with third party suppliers, partners and coalitions.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and futuristic mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Critical thinker, strong judgement
- Collaborative leader, who seeks alignment and establishes productive relationships at different level of the organization
- A flexible attitude and strong business intuition for solving complex problems and identifying innovative solutions
- Agile expert, with deep understanding of theory as well practical experience. Up to date with latest Agile learnings and innovative techniques
- Demonstrated transformational leadership skills.
- Ability to partner with and influence others at all levels of the organization; ability to effectively work with Scrum Masters, Journey Owners and Journey Team; navigation and organization savvy; ability to respectfully challenge and build followership.
- Advanced ability to express ideas clearly and concisely through excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver on results without formal authority.
- Ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment.
- Build and drive best practices.
Travel - Occasionally
- Operates standard office equipment - Frequently
- Sitting (Can stand at will) - Frequently
- Use of Keyboards, Sporadic 10-Key - Frequently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!