- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, IT, computer science, engineering, project management or another technology-focused field
- 2-4 years of experience in managing moderate to high complexity agile projects
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working closely in cross-disciplinary teams, including Business Analysts and Developers, to shepherd products through the complete SDLC.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best-practices in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, acting quickly when required.
- Experience in implementing CMS solutions and maximizing them for efficiency and reusability.
- Familiarity with the technical architectural considerations involved when designing for complex systems.
Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- An unwavering passion to advocate on behalf of our users.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Adept at leading software projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity.
- A strong work ethic, tireless focus on the customer, demonstrated experience delivering business needs, and experience creating simple and intuitive interfaces for complex applications across multiple sectors (ecommerce, B2B, B2B2C, D2C).
- A passionate advocate for the user, always putting their needs first.
- Deep empathy for the users daily struggles and challenges and commitment to always provide the best experience possible.
- An advanced degree or the equivalent in 15 years experience is recommended.
- Agile certifications such as Scrum Master or Product Owner preferred.
- Experience as a User Interface Developer desired.
- Experience collaborating with teams comprised of both on-shore and off-shore models is recommended.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!