Assurant is seeking Processing Team Lead for the Springfield, OH facility
- Coordinate and monitor daily workflow for Processors and/or Specialists.
- Departmental subject matter expert.
- Assigned reports completed timely and accurately.
- Track compliance/SLA's.
- Research and provide feedback of the root cause on processing and quality issues.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Coordinate daily workflow.
- Assigned reports prepared and completed timely / accurately.
- Communicating with the client directly of determined research, when applicable.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
The Hazard Insurance Team Lead must also have the ability to support / assist with both insurance exception queues and validation.
- Process incoming documents and/or electronic information (EDI portal).
- Outbound telephone calls to insurance agents, insurance carriers, and/or State DMVs.
- High School diploma or GED
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate computer skills (ability to create and edit spreadsheets/documents, email attachments)
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize to meet goals as demonstrated in previous position
- Demonstrates leadership skills and has ability to interact effectively with clients on more complex issues
- Previous Experience
- Minimum 3 years insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending, automobile titles or related experience
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated leadership experience
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!