At Seibels, we seek Team Members who have a passion for work, a thirst for knowledge, and a hunger for learning more. If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your application for Marketing & Communications Manager position!
The Marketing & Communications Manager collaborates with multiple internal stakeholders, such as the VP, Sales and Marketing, COO, and Manager of Executive Office Operations to ensure all client communications and public relations initiatives meet Company expectations. The Manager also works directly with the COO, Manager of Executive Office Operations and Human Resources to ensure company and corporate communication follow the Seibels brand guidelines. The Manager is also responsible for establishing and maintaining vendor relationships as well directing the activities of marketing staff.
- Responsible for outbound communications for the business development team and key executive team members as required. Written communications should have consistent quality, voice, and messaging that honor the Seibels brand and support the company’s mission to provide best-in-class insurance services and technology.
- Responsible for writing and disseminating press releases as required.
- Responsible for producing Seibels' quarterly newsletter.
- Responsible for managing social media accounts.
- Represents Seibels at a local and national level by being active in and volunteering with organizations. Nurtures active working relationships with contacts in the community and industry to promote Seibels' public relations initiatives.
- Coach and develop marketing staff. Establish performance metrics to ensure marketing team is in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinates RFPs by responding in a thorough and accurate manner. Maintains the information database to allow development of generic responses for prospect requests. Coordinates with other departments to ensure RFP responses are completed within the required timelines, and reviews in detail so technical responses are high quality and maximize the overall strength of the response.
- Works with the business development team to coordinate the corporate tradeshow calendar. Responsible for coordinating Seibels' participation in tradeshows, conferences, and events. This includes coordinating booth reservations in the exhibit hall, coordinating booth services, completing conference registrations (if exhibiting), submitting sponsorship information, assisting with coordination of hospitality suites/networking events, and briefing Seibels' team prior to major shows.
- Creates and maintains valuable, active relationships with contacts at trade publications in an effort to drive public relations and advertising initiatives for the company. Works with Marketing Assistant and outside vendor to assist with advertisement strategy.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing team to establish business development strategic plans, both long and short term, and executes those plans. Plays supporting role in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of comprehensive business development, sales and marketing strategies, and relationship building activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales, advertising or related field plus prefer at least 10 years in a company or vendor environment; OR equivalent in education and/or industry experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience with at least 1-2 direct reports.
- Prefer marketing experience in insurance industry.
- Completion of insurance industry coursework or training a plus.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- SalesForce experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of insurance processing and inquiry systems.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!