Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Employment Status Full Time
Education Requirement High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Position Requirement Valid Drivers License in good standing, and demonstrated safe driving habits
Salary Base + Commission
Company Link: www.nederveld.com
E-Mail Address: HR@nederveld.com
The Sales (Midwest Region) position involves cultivating new, as well as managing and growing existing client relationships with insurance, restoration, and legal professionals.
• Build and maintain relationships with various types of clients through networking and group functions
• Travel to and within assigned market(s) to meet with new and existing clients
• Identify and engage potential clients within the industry
• Maintain knowledge of industry and company service types
Essential Skills for Performing the Job
• Effective communication skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Drive to exceed individual and team goals
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
• Property and Auto Claims knowledge preferred
• Territory management experience preferred
Valid Drivers License in good standing, and demonstrated safe driving habits
Position Type/Expected Hours
This is a full time position. Some flexibility in hours is permitted, but s/he must be available during the standard work hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position is a combination of sedentary work and travel related work. An employee is regularly required to drive, stand, sit, walk, reach, type, talk, and hear.
This position requires travel to and within assigned market(s) up to 50% - 70% of the time. Some overnight travel may be required.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Friday, June 14, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019