Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Remote - work from home - is an option with this position.
Join a diverse, high performing agile team in the Digital Enablement area of Travelers. We are looking for a self-starter that is passionate about their work to join our Digital Content Management team.
Travelers Digital Enablement is responsible for the design and development of digital capabilities on behalf of the enterprise. You will be working on our enterprise digital content solution which drives some of the largest public facing websites in Travelers creating a user experience that will impact our Agents, Customers and Employees in a fun, fast paced, team environment with a customer first approach.
We are looking for strong, experienced developer who loves collaborating with a diverse Agile team and is passionate about creating powerful, innovative solutions. Your work will have direct impact on our customers and provide high business value to Travelers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for system programming and analysis tasks of advanced complexity within multiple systems.
- Acts as subject matter expert for assigned applications, systems or technologies.
- Responsible for transforming business specifications and requirements into organized technical activities.
- Responsibilities include performing complex analysis, assessment, resolution, design, configuration and programming functions at an expert level.
- Leads investigation and resolution efforts for critical/ high impact defects, problems, and incidents.
- Collaborates with project team and other key stakeholders to identify, estimate, and prioritize project and/or enhancement activities.
- Builds, maintains, and utilizes partnerships across the enterprise.
- Provides team direction, mentorship, and feedback to technical resources.
- Ensures work complies with Travelers standards, processes, and protocols.
- Applies knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects and/or enhancements.
7 years of programming/development experience preferred. Experience as a technical lead preferred.
Experienced Content Management Developer
Driver, Mentor, Leader
Team Oriented, Collaborative, Innovative and Creative
Strong Analytical Skills, Problem Solver
Support our Digital Content Management solution:
Interwoven/OpenText (LiveSite, TeamSite, MediaBin)
Other CMS (Adobe, Site core, Contentful, et) knowledge is a plus
Other Martech technology stack experience is a plus.
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or its equivalent in work experience, and five years of programming/development experience.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!