This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
Do you want to work on one of the fastest-growing enterprise software platforms? Are you seeking a stable and growing company? Do you enjoy being challenged daily while working alongside a collaborative team? We are looking for a creative talent to join our Project Office team as a ServiceNow Developer.
In this role, you will ensure that the ServiceNow platform meets or exceeds the quality and performance standards and delivers the intended functionality. This role will give you the autonomy to create your own solutions and improve processes to make a difference.
* Develop and maintain the ServiceNow platform and other associated applications.
* Gather and document user and process requirements to design ServiceNow objects that are easy to use and meet business needs.
* Resolve incidents and issues within ServiceNow based on input from IT staff and end users.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
* Experience with Java Scripting and ServiceNow, including administrative or development coursework preferred.
* Sharepoint experience a plus.
* Above average problem solving skills.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects concurrently.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
* Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance.
* Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, and more.
* Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
* Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
* Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Great West Casualty Company is headquartered in a metro area that joins three states. Our corporate office is in South Sioux City, Nebraska, just across the Missouri River from Sioux City, Iowa, and North Sioux City, South Dakota, in a region nicknamed Siouxland. Recently selected as the 7th most livable small city in the U.S., Siouxland is home to more than 180,000 residents, offers affordable Midwest living, a vibrant downtown, a multitude of outdoor activities, live music, semi-pro sports, shopping, and
Must be able to pass a drug screen. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company.
Do you want to work on one of the fastest-growing enterprise software platforms? Are you seeking a stable and growing company? Do you enjoy being cha