The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for providing Global Property & Casually Claims support for complex problems/issues and handling projects that are complex in nature. Provide in-depth analysis of data to perform root cause analysis, improve departmental efficiency and productivity. Build visualizations of results and report requests to clearly articulate outcomes to customers. Suggests ways to resolve problems to serve customers better and/or to improve productivity. Responsible for documenting business needs and generating quality solutions. This position requires experience in analyzing P&C Claims processes & systems. Must have a proven ability to identify and document business needs through research, facilitation and analysis. The Sr. Business Analyst will be recommending enhancements that promote efficiency, compliance, and growth.
- Understands efforts/projects and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Effectively communicates relevant information
- Preparing and presenting analysis of findings
- Collect and analyze data to generate metrics/stories
- Identify potential risks, opportunities and issues of importance; communicate to leadership as appropriate.
- Project cost/benefit estimates based on requirements and analysis
- Generates and champions new ideas and initiatives; goes beyond status quo; acts as a catalyst of change by presenting a persuasive case for changing processes and practices; is resourceful, creative and open-minded in developing solutions.
- Requires a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Requires working P&C Claims knowledge
- Requires Excel advanced knowledge.
- Requires ability to estimate, plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, and execute activities.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Requires ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction.
- Requires ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
- Requires ability to develop good working relationships with business sponsors, business partners and technical staff.
- Requires a high level of expertise in a variety of application and business areas.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in project management including: planning, tracking, assessment, and mitigation.
- Requires understanding of capabilities, features and limitations of P&C systems.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Applies advanced problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to tell a story with data, and present it in a relevant, fact based, easy to understand method
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and translate high-level information into details
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!