Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Partner directly with other UX practitioners working on consumer and support representative experiences
- Design & envision future experiences iteratively in a dynamic "test & learn" driven environment
- Use design thinking methods to construct concepts that can be tested and validated with users
- Leverage data and user feedback to help draw actionable conclusions that drive and influence stakeholder's design decisions
- Actively participate in design discussions and workshops with key stakeholders
- Help to conduct secondary user research and use analysis methods to answer questions and fill knowledge gaps
- Depending on needs of a project, ability to create storyboards, wireframes, user flow diagrams, prototypes, and other interactive designs
- Work collaboratively with other UXD practitioners (UX Architects, Visual Designers, Product Designers, Content Strategists), Technologists, and management, on interaction design principles, best practices, and feasibility
- Continuously learn new skills and capabilities by monitoring consumer trends, attending workshops, joining professional groups and mentoring others in UX design methodologies
- Proficiency in at least 2 UX disciplines such as: Interaction Design/Information Architecture, Visual Design, User Research, Front-End Development, or Product Design Strategy
- 2 years as a UX Designer in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience using a wide breadth of UX methodologies
- Excellent communication, organization, presentation, and time management skills
- Proficient in Sketch, Axure, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, or other design tools
- Understands the constraints of technology and data platforms: Native Mobile, Responsive Web, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Ability to communicate and present concepts & research findings both verbally and visually
- Bachelors degree or higher in the following is a plus: Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Information Sciences, Psychology, Human Factors, and/or Computer Science
- Experience designing in insurance, financial or highly regulated verticals is a plus.
The minimum salary for this position is $59,500. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Where good people build rewarding careers.Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll he
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!