This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
Do you enjoy being challenged and working alongside a collaborative team? Would you like to pursue a career where you can help others? Join our team as a Workers'Compensation Claims Assistant. In this role, you will assist our Workers' Compensation Adjusters with preparing and sending reports, entering status updates on files, and providing excellent customer service.
If you are self-motivated and organized, you could be a good fit for this role. As a Workers' Compensation Claims Assistant, you must be willing to ask questions and problem solve in their everyday duties.
* A high school diploma or the equivalent.
* Strong technical competency preferred, including prior experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Ability to work with little or no supervision once trained.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
* A 37.5 hour work week.
* Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
* Paid vacation, sick leave, and leaves of absence.
* Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
* Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company
This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely. Do you enjoy being challe