Fog Machine Mishap Injures 22 at Hollywood Concert

 Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 KTLA.com

Nearly two dozen people were treated at the Avalon nightclub in Hollywood after they were reportedly injured by a fog machine. According to Twitter reports, the space, located on Vine Street near Hollywood Boulevard, was hosting the Teen Choice Awards Pre-Party beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday. The event came to an abrupt end 20 minutes later when several patrons complained of breathing problems after exposure to theatrical fog vapors, according to Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey.
Liability
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

What do you like most about your work?