Fire destroys recycling, auto body repair business

 Wednesday, August 1, 2012

 The Point

A recycling and auto body repair business was destroyed by fire Sunday in western Wisconsin — and its owner said an electrical problem might have been the cause. Authorities are not sure what started the blaze that destroyed Centerville Recycling near Trempealeau. Owner Alvin “Rob” Stanislowski was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. His dog Sadie died in the blaze. Two firefighters suffered smoke inhalation and heat exhaustion. One was treated at the scene, and another was sent to a hospital for observation.
AutoPropertyWorkers' Compensation
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

What do you like most about your work?