SeaWorld San Antonio worker dies from electrical shock

 Tuesday, August 28, 2012

 kens5.com

A worker at SeaWorld San Antonio died from apparent electrical shock at the park on Saturday morning, officials confirmed. The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s office identified the deceased as Ricardo Corpus. He was 49. San Antonio police Officer Matt Porter said Corpus was electrocuted around noon while servicing the HVAC unit atop the SeaWorld employee café. Corpus allegedly stuck his hand inside the unit to get a measurement. Another employee who was working with the victim told police that he heard a noise, saw a puff of smoke and then found Corpus unconscious.
Workers' Compensation
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

What do you like most about your work?