Utah home destroyed after TV dinner fire

 Thursday, October 17, 2013

 Standard-Examiner

Utah County deputies say a TV dinner is to blame for a fire that completely destroyed a house in Goshen.
Deputies say a 22-year-old mother put the meal in the microwave Monday and left the room, then heard the smoke detector going off. Authorities say she got out of the home with her 22-month-old daughter, and was able to get some cars out of the way with the help of neighbors. Fire crews from Goshen, Genola and Santaquin responded, but were unable to save the home. Damages are estimated at more than $120,000. The state fire marshal is set to conduct an investigation.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Fire rips through vacant home, damages two others in Oregon

 Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 http://www.kptv.com/story/25631968/fire-rips-through-vacant-home-damages-two-others-in-greshamTV

$600K two-story log home destroyed in fire

 Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 WNEM.com

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com

San Bruno Fire Leaves Many Critically Injured, Homes Destroyed

 Friday, September 10, 2010

 Insurance Journal