Nearly 1,000 porta-potties catch fire in San Antonio

 Friday, January 3, 2014

 KENS 5-TV

Two fire departments were called to battle a blaze on New Year’s Eve, after nearly 1-thousand portable toilets went up in flames in east Bexar County, according to fire officials. The fire started at United Site Services, in the 8500 block of the Interstate 10 frontage road, around 10:40 p.m. Tuesday. Click here to see photos. The Converse Fire Department assisted the Kirby Fire Department in putting out the flames. Investigators said fireworks possibly started the fire.
PropertyWeird
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

Which site do you find most useful professionally?