Indiana squirrel causes $300,000 damage to city community center

 Friday, April 18, 2014

 The Journal Gazette

An errant squirrel caused about $300,000 worth of damage to the new McMillen Community Center set to open June 7. Parks Department officials told parks board members Thursday that on April 1, a squirrel got into the electrical system at the freshly renovated complex in McMillen Park, causing a massive power surge that fried the three new HVAC systems and damaged some parts of the boiler system. The squirrel did not survive.
PropertyWeird
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES