Motor Home Fire Spreads To Commercial Building

 Wednesday, April 8, 2015

 NBC San Diego

A fire that grew from a motor home spread to a nearby commercial building in El Cajon Monday evening. The flames started in an outside storage area at 1444 Pioneer Way at about 6:50 p.m. But when Heartland Fire crews arrived on scene, they saw heavy fire coming from several vehicles under a metal carport and neighboring buildings. "We upgraded this incident to a second alarm because we had difficulty accessing the actual fire because power lines were down and they had energized the fence that was surrounding the structure," said Heartland Battalion Chief Ted Kakuris.
AutoProperty
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Fire Guts Commercial Fabrication Building In Great Falls

 Tuesday, August 16, 2016

 Great Falls Tribune

Motorized Wheelchair Sparks Fire Inside Florida Home

 Thursday, September 10, 2015

 ClickOrlando

Commercial Building Burns in New Jersey

 Thursday, July 24, 2014

 CBS New York

Fire rips through vacant home, damages two others in Oregon

 Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 http://www.kptv.com/story/25631968/fire-rips-through-vacant-home-damages-two-others-in-greshamTV

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com