Bullseye Adjusting & Associates LLC

Unattended Candle Sparks Beach Bungalow Fire

 Wednesday, July 1, 2015

 FOX 5

Two people and their pet turtle were safe Wednesday morning after a burning candle sparked a fire that destroyed an Ocean Beach bungalow, firefighters said. The two people living in the bungalow went to sleep with candles burning. They woke up around 2 a.m. to find the bungalow on fire. They made it out safely and were not hurt. The bungalow was in the back of another home’s property at 4928 Saratoga Avenue. Firefighters knocked down the blaze in about 20 minutes. The Red Cross was helping the residents displaced by the fire.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Electrical Malfunction Sparks Beach Home Blaze

 Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 The News Journal

Candle in freezer blamed for Hampton, NH, fire

 Thursday, July 26, 2012

 boston.com

Holiday candle sparks small school fire in Vegas

 Thursday, December 8, 2011

 Las Vegas Sun

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com