Rash Of Fires Sparked By Improperly Discarded Smoking Materials

 Tuesday, May 15, 2018

 WTOP

The fire that tore through a Centreville, Virginia, town house community earlier this month was sparked by smoking materials that had been improperly discarded, fire officials said Monday. Several of the houses were engulfed in flames, a total of 13 were damaged and three dozen people were displaced. The losses from the May 2 blaze are estimated at $2.2 million, the Fairfax County County Fire and Rescue Department said in a news release. The town house blaze was one of three major fires that broke out in Fairfax County on the same day earlier this month, said Ashley Hildebrandt, a public information officer with Fairfax County Fire and Rescue.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Police Across Michigan Battling Rash Of Wheel, Tire Theft

 Wednesday, August 16, 2017

 Detroit Free Press

Careless Smoking Results In Six Fire-Damaged Row Homes

 Friday, December 9, 2016

 Insurance News Net

Subrogation Opportunities After Wildfire Losses

 Wednesday, November 2, 2016

 Claims Management

Strategies For Pursuing Subrogation Against Wildfire Damages

 Thursday, August 18, 2016

 Claims Management

Discarded Smoking Material Caused Massive House Fire

 Tuesday, December 2, 2014

 Record-Journal

Maine: Recalled Beef Was Handled Improperly

 Wednesday, September 3, 2014

 Portland Press Herald

FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

Which site do you find most useful professionally?