$5.7M In Smoke And Fire Extinguisher Residue Damage After Blaze In Italian Luxury Goods Store

 Monday, December 10, 2018

 Honolulu Star Advertiser

A fire at an Italian luxury goods store at Ala Moana Center caused nearly $6 million in damage Friday night, a Honolulu Fire Department spokesman said. The fire in Bottega Veneta on the mauka side of mall level 2 started at about 12:25 p.m., and four employees inside the store responded quickly with a fire extinguisher. Security also assisted with multiple extinguishers, said HFD Capt. Scot Seguirant. Firefighters arrived within 10 minutes and found extinguisher residue and smoke damage in the store. The fire was confirmed extinguished at 1:04 p.m. Firefighters determined the fire was accidentally caused by a malfunctioning fluorescent light.
Excess & Surplus Lines
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

New Albany Luxury Apartments Damaged By Fire

 Monday, February 27, 2017

 Courier-Journal

Michigan Ski Lodge Has Lots Of Smoke, Water Damage After Fire

 Monday, December 12, 2016

 Detroit Free Press

Sporting Goods Store Employees Sue Over Mold Exposure

 Friday, November 21, 2014

 The Louisiana Record

Fire rips through vacant home, damages two others in Oregon

 Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 http://www.kptv.com/story/25631968/fire-rips-through-vacant-home-damages-two-others-in-greshamTV