Clothes Burning In Dryer Set Home Ablaze (FOX 5)

Clothes Burning In Dryer Set Home Ablaze

  Wednesday, July 8th, 2015 Source: FOX 5

A Rolando man was recovering in the hospital Tuesday after leaping from a balcony to escape his burning home. Some clothes in the man’s dryer caught fire around 10 p.m. Monday and quickly spread throughout the home at 5818 Estelle Street, firefighters said. Three neighbors went outside to investigate after hearing a smoke alarm. The man went upstairs as the flames spread and the neighbors could see him opening doors and windows to allow smoke to escape, unaware that the fire was getting worse.

  Read Full Article
Alpha Roofing & SolarMid-America Catastrophe ServicesNationwide OversprayWeller Salvage

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Douglas & Surrounding Counties
Nebraska Gutters & Downspouts Roofing Contractors
Serving Oklahoma Statewide
Oklahoma Contractors General Roofing Contractors
Serving CA, FL, IL, IN, MI, NY, NJ, OH PA & TX
California Florida Illinois Environmental Consultants Fire Investigations