Electrical Malfunction Ignites Blaze At Golf Clubhouse (KVAL)

Electrical Malfunction Ignites Blaze At Golf Clubhouse

  Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 Source: KVAL

Judy Magana arrived early Tuesday morning to see for herself. "Oh my God. I mean, it’s gone," she said of the clubhouse at Mallard Creek Golf Course. "Everything is gone in there."Firefighters say an electrical malfunction late Monday night ignited the blaze that ripped through the building, doing an estimated $1.3 million in damage. A call reporting a fire in the dining room came in to 911 at 11:27 p.m., the Lebanon Fire Department said. The first crews on scene found flames through the roof of the building. Firefighters worked to supply enough water to battle the fire.

  Read Full Article
SOS Ladder AssistMyers ConsultingMid-America Catastrophe ServicesAll Claims Adjustment BureauBullseye Adjusting & Associates LLC

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Texas & Florida
Florida Texas Adjusters
Serving New Jersey Statewide - CLM Member
New Jersey Attorneys & Law Firms
Serving TX, LA, OK, FL, GA, SC, NC & AL
Alabama Florida Georgia Adjusters Appraisers Auto