Gasoline Used To Kill Bedbugs Causes House Fire (KMTV)

Gasoline Used To Kill Bedbugs Causes House Fire

  Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 Source: KMTV

An attempt to kill bedbugs with gasoline led to an explosion and house fire Sunday, according to the Omaha fire Department.
Firefighters say one person was taken to the hospital with burn injured after a fire around 9 p.m. Sunday at a home near 39th and M streets. Officials said the injured man was trying to use gasoline to kill a bedbugs infestation. “The vapors ultimately ignited most probably by the pilot light of the water heater and an explosion occurred,” officials said in a statement Monday.

  Read Full Article
Progressive Builders of Central FloridaMid-America Catastrophe ServicesSOS Ladder AssistBullseye Adjusting & Associates LLC

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Douglas & Surrounding Counties
Nebraska Gutters & Downspouts Roofing Contractors
Serving Oklahoma Statewide
Oklahoma Contractors General Roofing Contractors
Serving CA, FL, IL, IN, MI, NY, NJ, OH PA & TX
California Florida Illinois Environmental Consultants Fire Investigations