11/9/2019 3:24:00 AM until 11/9/2019 10:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Strong Wind across Cody Foothills this Morning...
This is a special weather statement from the National Weather
Service Office in Riverton.
* WHAT...Strong west winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts 40 to 50
mph. Local wind gusts around 60 mph are possible.
* WHERE...Cody Foothills, roughly from about 10 miles south of
Cody, north to around Clark. The strongest wind is expected just
south of Clark to the junction of Highway 120 and the Chief
* WHEN...Through about 10 AM, but remain windy all day.
* IMPACTS...Mainly to transportation along Highway 120. Strong
cross winds will result in control issues especially for light
and high profile vehicles, including camping trailers.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Some locations will have relatively weak
winds followed by a sudden, very strong wind gust. Please keep
both hands on your steering wheel.