2/14/2020 8:34:00 PM until 2/16/2020 11:00:00 PM EXPIRED
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.
Winter Storm Watch for Far Western Wyoming Saturday Night
through Sunday night...
.A strong storm system will likely bring significant snow across
far western Wyoming Saturday night through Sunday evening.
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING
THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Areas of blowing snow with
severely reduced visibility in the mountains.
* WHERE...Wind River Mountains West and Upper Green River Basin
* WHEN...From Saturday evening through Sunday evening.
* SNOW AMOUNTS...2 to 4 inches around Pinedale, 5 to 9 inches
near Bondurant, 5 to 10 inches over Union Pass, and 2 to 4
inches across South Pass. Forecasted snow amounts could change
as the details of this winter storm become clearer.
* IMPACTS...Travel could become difficult. The reduced
visibility in snow and, or blowing snow can be very
disorientating for people recreating.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Please monitor the Bridger-Teton
Avalanche Center at JHAVALANCHE.ORG, if your plans include
travel into the back country.