1/15/2022 12:21:00 AM until 1/17/2022 5:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.
WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING
THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of a light
glaze possible. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph Sunday
* WHERE...Caroline, Western Hanover, Western Chesterfield and
Western Henrico (Including the City of Richmond) Counties.
* WHEN...From Sunday morning through late Sunday night.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will initially begin as
snow before quickly mixing with sleet and rain later Sunday
and Sunday night. Snow could fall heavily at times Sunday
afternoon before this changeover occurs.