5/14/2022 10:02:00 AM until 5/16/2022 1:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Spring River At Hardy affecting Sharp and Fulton Counties.
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY MONDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Spring River At Hardy.
* WHEN...Until early Monday morning.
* IMPACTS...At 10.0 feet, Water is breaking out of the banks and
flooding low lying areas along the river. Additionally, high flows
will make river recreation dangerous, especially to those floating
the river this weekend.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:30 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 6.0 feet.
- Forecast...The river will continue rising through this
evening with a crest near 10.0 feet by late evening.
- Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
Fld Observed Forecast 1 PM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Hardy 10.0 6.0 Sat 9 AM 4.4 4.3 4.3 10.0 7 PM 5/14