5/14/2022 9:58:00 AM until 5/15/2022 10:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive
cars through flooded areas.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Black River At Pocahontas affecting Randolph County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Black River At Black Rock affecting Jackson, Independence and
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Black River At Black Rock.
* WHEN...Until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 20.0 feet, Agricultural land is flooding along both
banks of the river in Lawrence, Independence, and Jackson
counties. Minor flooding in Powhatan Community and Courthouse
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:00 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 20.8 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 21.5
feet by tomorrow afternoon, May 15. It will begin to fall
- Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Black Rock 14.0 20.8 Sat 9 AM 21.4 20.8 19.7 21.5 1 PM 5/15