2/7/2023 8:38:00 AM until 2/11/2023 2:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Forecast includes rainfall on the ground and 24 hours of additional
Additional information is available at
The next statement will be issued this evening at 7 PM CST.
The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Pearl River Near Rockport affecting Simpson and Copiah Counties.
Pearl River Near Columbia affecting Marion County.
Pearl River Near Monticello affecting Lawrence County.
For the Lower Pearl River ...including D`lo, Rockport, Monticello,
Columbia...Minor flooding is forecast.
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY SATURDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Pearl River Near Rockport.
* WHEN...Until early Saturday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 7:30 AM CST Tuesday the stage was 26.3 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage
- Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
Fld Observed Forecasts (6 am CST)
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Wed Thu Fri
Rockport 25.0 26.3 Tue 7 am CST 26.0 25.7 25.1