3/14/2023 1:43:00 AM until 3/14/2023 11:00:00 PM EXPIRED
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared
to take action should flooding develop.
FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Entire San Francisco Bay Area and Central Coast including
Monterey and San Benito Counties.
* WHEN...Through late tonight.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks. Flooding may occur
in poor drainage and urban areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Rivers and streams are still running high and or out of their
banks at this time. Another atmospheric river will impact the
region on Tuesday resulting in 3 to 6 inches of rain in the
coastal ranges with 0.5 to 3 inches in the valleys and inland