3/12/2023 4:47:00 AM until 3/16/2023 11:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
FLOOD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MST SUNDAY MARCH 19TH...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by rain and snowmelt continues.
* WHERE...A portion of east central Arizona, including the following
* WHEN...Until noon MST Sunday Mar 19.
* IMPACTS...Flooding on Tonto Creek through Tonto Basin. Unbridged
crossings are not safe to pass.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 440 AM MST, a streamflow gauge on Tonto Creek, upstream
from Tonto Basin, measured 5.04 feet as of 4 am Sunday.
Unbridged crossings in Tonto Basin, including A Crossing, Bar
X Crossing, Greenback Crossing, and Store Crossing are not
safe to pass with this type of flow. Flooding may decrease
temporarily Tuesday into Wednesday but rain later Wednesday
into Thursday will drive water levels up again.
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...