11/20/2023 3:56:00 PM until 11/22/2023 10:00:00 AMEXPIRED
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM TUESDAY TO 10 AM
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth of
an inch. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Northern Herkimer, Hamilton and Northern Warren
* WHEN...From 6 PM Tuesday to 10 AM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow will move in early Tuesday night and
mix with sleet and freezing rain prior to midnight. The snow,
sleet and freezing rain will change to plain rain Wednesday
morning and diminish prior to noontime.